Out of stock
PAWI BABY COT WITH HEADBOARD
A Pawi rattan cot with a dedicated headboard is a perfect combination. Gently and gradually shows us its beauty and the positive energy that flows from it, which will naturally provide internal peace and carefree sleep for your children. Thanks to the weaving used, it remains uncovered, which additionally strengthens the feeling of closeness with the parent. The Pawi cot with a headboard is a bridge connecting our world with the original beauty of nature, of which we are an inseparable part.
The Pawi headboard included, is mounted with 4 screws to the cot frame. It is possible to fit another headrest to the bed, but only the Pawi headboard in the set has a compatible mounting method.
It is not possible to replace the headrest in the set.
Length: 140 cm
Width: 70 cm
Height: 80 cm
Mattress: 140cm x 70cm x 7cm
Headboard: 139cm x 4.5cm x 118cm
Spacing of the headrest legs: 140cm
Height of ornament: 67 cm
The height of the cot + headboard: 147cm
Total weight: 12 kg
PAWI BABY COT was created from naturally renewable rattan (rattan palm).
Instead of getting rid of whole trees, the vines themselves are cut, and the long, slender stalks grow back very quickly after the harvest. Thanks to this, rattan is a 100% ecological raw material.
This noble material (with a natural dye) is valued not only for its aesthetic qualities, but also for its very high durability in relation to its low weight.
The cot has a mattress attached to it, which is made of 100% cotton hand-woven. Filled with a sponge. We recommend washing the mattress cover at 60 degrees.
- It is intended for children under 2 years of age (or older children, depending on which month the baby will start climbing to stand in the cot)
- The cot should always be used in accordance with its intended purpose
- It is a handcrafted product and it retains the natural features and structure of the original material, and slight differences in the product's finish, color or structure are inevitable and are not a defect of the furniture. These differences confirm the natural origin of the product and make them unique
- Due to the nature of the raw material and completely hand-made, the presence of natural depressions and bumps on the surface is acceptable. The presence of natural cracks in no way weakens the structure of the furniture
- It is a natural product, intended for indoor use (do not expose it to the air when it is exposed to sunlight or other weather conditions)
- Do not place hot dishes on the surface of the furniture, avoid contact of furniture elements with water or liquids of another origin (any spilled liquids should be immediately removed with a soft cloth or paper towel, and the spilled place should be dried).
- Do not place closer than 1m from a heat source (e.g. a radiator)
- Before using the furniture, it should be inspected and the bindings and connections checked
- Despite the light weight, the furniture should be moved without additional load, grasping thick rattan stalks, not thin rattan fibers (moving the furniture may damage it)
- General, systematic care of the furniture should consist in gently wiping it with a slightly damp, soft cloth and immediately drying it with a soft, dry cloth. Stains and coarse dirt should be removed immediately with a soft, flannel cloth
PAWI BABY COT will be sent by courier, secured with corrugated cardboard. Information on the cost of delivery will be included when ordering.
It is possible to ship abroad. The shipping costs of such delivery will be calculated at checkout. If the price and method of shipment needs to be determined individually please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org
We also recommend: