BLUM CHANGING TABLE
The Blum rattan changing table is a functional piece of furniture with perfect proportions. It is big enough to meet the requirements of every mother, without losing its charm. Thanks to this, it will work everywhere in the house and prove to everyone that even furniture of such a prosaic purpose can change the environment for the better. Its dimensions allowed to place two spacious shelves covered with decorative rattan mesh. Blum rattan changing table is very adjustable and despite its dimensions - light. Its lightness also applies to its form, thanks to which it will never overwhelm the room.
It is a unique piece of furniture that we are very proud of.
To the changing table NO a mattress is included.
There is an option to buy a changing table with a mattress from the Danish company Konges Sloejd, shown in the photo.
Length: 55 cm
Width: 80 cm
Height: 105 cm
Total weight: 10 kg
BLUM CHANGING is made of naturally renewable rattan (rattan palm).
Instead of getting rid of whole trees, the vines themselves are cut, and long, slender stalks grow back very quickly after the harvest. Thanks to this, rattan is a 100% ecological raw material.
This noble material (with a natural dye) is valued not only for its aesthetic qualities, but also for its very high durability in relation to its low weight.
- It is intended for children up to 2 years of age
- The changing table should always be used in accordance with its intended purpose
- It is a handcrafted product and it retains the natural features and structure of the original material, and slight differences in product finish, color or structure are unavoidable and do not constitute a defect of the furniture. These differences confirm the natural origin of the product and make them unique
- Due to the nature of the raw material and completely hand-made, it is permissible to have natural cavities and thickenings on the surface. The presence of natural cracks does not weaken the structure of the furniture in any way
- It is a natural product intended for indoor use (do not expose it to the air when it is exposed to sunlight or other weather conditions)
- Do not place hot dishes on the surface of the furniture, avoid contact of the furniture elements with water or liquids of another origin (any spilled liquids should be removed immediately with a soft cloth or paper towel, and the place of spillage should be dried).
- Do not place closer than 1m from a heat source (e.g. a radiator)
- Before starting to use the furniture, it is necessary to inspect it and check the bindings and joints
- Despite its low weight, the piece of furniture should be carried without additional load, grasping the thick rattan stalks, and not its thin rattan fibers (moving the furniture may damage it)
- General, systematic care of the furniture should consist of gently wiping it with a slightly damp, soft cloth and immediately drying it with a soft, dry cloth. Stains and coarse dirt should be removed immediately with a soft, flannel cloth
BLUM DRUM will be sent by courier, secured with corrugated cardboard. Information about the cost of delivery will be taken into account when placing the order.
It is possible to ship abroad, and the costs and method of delivery of such a shipment are determined individually.