This shapely rattan nightstand, thanks to its eye-catching appearance and careful proportions, will easily adapt to the corner of your kids. Each doll and book will find a suitable place on its spacious shelves.
The fly nightstand will blend in nicely with the bed, decorated with one of the headboards.
It is also perfect as a bedside shelf for books for parents.
Length: 51 cm
Width: 41 cm
Height: 76 cm
Interior height: 34 cm
The height of the legs: 12.5 cm
Total weight: 3 kg
FLY NIGHTSTAND is made of naturally renewable rattan (rattan palm).
Instead of getting rid of whole trees, the vines themselves are cut, and the long, slender stalks grow back very quickly after the harvest. Thanks to this, rattan is a 100% ecological raw material.
This noble material (with a natural dye) is valued not only for its aesthetic qualities, but also for its very high durability in relation to its low weight.
- Maximum load of the cabinet up to 10 kg
- The cabinet should always be used in accordance with its intended purpose
- It is a handcrafted product and it retains the natural features and structure of the original material, and slight differences in product finish, color or structure are inevitable and are not a defect of the furniture. These differences confirm the natural origin of the product and make them unique
- Due to the nature of the raw material and completely hand-made, the presence of natural depressions and bumps on the surface is acceptable. The presence of natural cracks in no way weakens the structure of the furniture
- It is a natural product, intended for indoor use (do not expose it to the air when it is exposed to sunlight or other weather conditions)
- Do not place hot dishes on the surface of the furniture, avoid contact of furniture elements with water or liquids of another origin (any spilled liquids should be immediately removed with a soft cloth or paper towel, and the spilled place should be dried).
- Do not place closer than 1m from a heat source (e.g. a radiator)
- Before using the furniture, it should be inspected and the bindings and connections checked
- Despite the light weight, the furniture should be moved without additional load, grasping thick rattan stalks, not thin rattan fibers (moving the furniture may damage it)
- General, systematic care of the furniture should consist in gently wiping it with a slightly damp, soft cloth and immediately drying it with a soft, dry cloth. Stains and coarse dirt should be removed immediately with a soft, flannel cloth
FLY NIGHTSTAND will be sent by courier, secured with corrugated cardboard. Information on the cost of delivery will be included when ordering.
It is possible to ship abroad. The shipping costs of such delivery will be calculated at checkout. If the price and method of shipment needs to be determined individually please contact us email@example.com