The Halinka rattan rattle will make each baby's time pleasant and is a perfect tool for a baby's sensory interaction, i.e. for teaching a child to properly respond to stimuli (touch, hearing, sight).
Length: 5 cm
Width: 5 cm
Height: 14 cm
Total weight: 0.5 kg
RATTLE HALINKA is made of naturally renewable rattan (rattan palm).
Instead of getting rid of whole trees, the vines themselves are cut, and long, slender stalks grow back very quickly after the harvest. Thanks to this, rattan is a 100% ecological raw material.
This noble material (with a natural dye) is valued not only for its aesthetic qualities, but also for its very high durability in relation to its low weight.
- The rattle supports the baby's sensory development
- The ratchet should always be used in accordance with its intended use
- It is a handcrafted product and it retains the natural features and structure of the original material, and slight differences in product finish, color or structure are unavoidable and do not constitute a defect of the furniture. These differences confirm the natural origin of the product and make them unique
- Due to the nature of the raw material and completely hand-made, it is permissible to have natural cavities and thickenings on the surface. The presence of natural cracks does not weaken the structure of the furniture in any way
- It is a natural product intended for indoor use (do not expose it to the air when it is exposed to sunlight or other weather conditions)
- Do not place hot dishes on the surface of the furniture, avoid contact of the furniture elements with water or liquids of another origin (any spilled liquids should be removed immediately with a soft cloth or paper towel, and the place of spillage should be dried).
- Do not place closer than 1m from a heat source (e.g. a radiator)
RATTLE HALINKA will be sent by courier, packed in a cardboard box. Information about the cost of delivery will be taken into account when placing the order.
It is possible to ship abroad, and the costs and method of delivery of such a shipment are determined individually.