The Malmo rattan moose is a wall decoration carefully woven from thin rattan fibers. Suspended on the wall, it looks very charming, and the extensive antlers make it not lacking dignity. It will perfectly complement the interior, which is dominated by forest or nature accents, but as our native animal, it will perfectly find itself in any room, remaining a grateful companion for your children on their journey to adulthood.
Length: 76 cm
Width: 17 cm
Height: 39 cm
Weight: 0.4 kg
MALMO MOOSE is made of naturally renewable rattan (rattan palm).
Instead of getting rid of whole trees, the vines themselves are cut, and the long, slender stalks grow back very quickly after the harvest. Thanks to this, rattan is a 100% ecological raw material.
This noble material (with a natural dye) is valued not only for its aesthetic qualities, but also for its very high durability in relation to its low weight.
- WARNING! Due to the use of very fine rattan fibers in wall decorations, we recommend that you handle them in a very gentle way
- It is intended to decorate a children's room
- The moose should always be used in accordance with its intended purpose
- It is a handcrafted product and it retains the natural features and structure of the original material, and slight differences in the product's finish, color or structure are inevitable and are not a defect of the furniture. These differences confirm the natural origin of the product and make it unique
- Due to the nature of the raw material and completely hand-made, it is permissible to have natural cavities and thickenings on the surface. The presence of natural cracks does not weaken the structure of the furniture in any way
- It is a natural product, intended for indoor use (do not expose it to the air when it is exposed to sunlight or other weather conditions)
- Do not place hot dishes on the surface of the furniture, avoid contact of the furniture elements with water or liquids of another origin (any spilled liquids should be removed immediately with a soft cloth or paper towel, and the place of spillage should be dried).
- Do not place closer than 1m from a heat source (e.g. a radiator)
- Before starting to use the furniture, it is necessary to inspect it and check the bindings and joints
- Despite its low weight, the piece of furniture should be carried without additional load, grasping the thick rattan stalks, and not its thin rattan fibers (moving the furniture may damage it)
- As a result of transport, some delicate, movable elements of the furniture (e.g. ears of a wall giraffe, ears of an elephant, deer antlers) may be deformed and deviated. Such an element should be carefully bent back to its original position.
- General, systematic care of the furniture should consist of gently wiping it with a slightly damp, soft cloth and immediately drying it with a soft, dry cloth. Stains and coarse dirt should be removed immediately with a soft, flannel cloth
MALMO MOOSE will be sent by courier, secured with corrugated cardboard and packed in a cardboard box. Information about the cost of delivery will be taken into account when placing the order.
It is possible to ship abroad. The shipping costs of such delivery will be calculated at checkout. If the price and method of shipment needs to be determined individually please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org